How to Put on Jocelyn Jewellery Ear Hoops
1. Start with the Left ear. Using your left hand, grasp the outer ear on the side near the top and gently pull it out. Using your right hand, push the hoop onto the outer ear. It may feel quite tight but that is normal for that part of the ear.
2. Gently slide the hoop down until it
fits into the well of the lower ear just
above the ear lobe.
3. The hoop should curve towards the cheek when properly in place.
4, Do not pull the hoop open to remove it. Instead, slide it back up the ear and ease it off at the top in the same way you put it on.
5. If the hoop feels too tight when it is in place, remove it and gently pull the two top loops apart a small amount. Try it on and, if necessary, adjust further until you have found the most comfortable fit.
6. It is easy to create a different look by changing the dangle. One of the loops at the top of the hoop is slightly open to allow a dangle to be easily added or removed.
There are lots of dangles to choose from at Jocelyn Jewellery.